Monday, December 17, 2012

MORE Christmas gifts...

I am on a roll....

Here I created a tag to practice my idea for the canvas...

Original artwork by Anne Corazza



I started with this 6" x 6" canvas...
Original artwork by Anne Corazza.

I LOVE the rich colors in this!!!  I just used the basic cheap craft acrylic paint on this...I do not think the quality is that bad at all?  


Then, I added wings and words... 
Original artwork by Anne Corazza


Then, I got smart and used typed words in this second one.  This was created for a gift exchange with my artist friends.
Original artwork by Anne Corazza

Original artwork by Anne Corazza

Original artwork by Anne Corazza

Original artwork by Anne Corazza

And finally, I made this super mini 4" x 4" canvas for some good friends of mine Robert and Michael.  "One of the greatest things in life is having friends like you."
Original artwork by Anne Corazza

I had hoped to make a bunch more of them for a bunch of my close girlfriends, but they were just too time consuming and I ran out of time.  Maybe next year?  If I start now, LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment