Saturday, December 15, 2012

Holiday gifts in process

So, I have been spending the last week trying to work on some holiday gifts.  I thought I would try this FAST TRACK method I just made up.  Basically make a bunch of different items all at once.  We will see how it goes...LOL!


I started off using a jumbo Stampin' Up wheel I had in my stash.  I just wheeled it all over everything I could think of.  I started with a large piece of mixed media paper and 5 mini 4" x 4" canvases...







....then I did 3 large tags...


...and while I was at it, I may as well do a 9" x 12" journal page! :-) 
I almost started rolling it on my walls...it was so fun...but decided not to....LOL!



Then, I got out a stencil and my dark green spray ink...









Then, I got a different stencil pattern (the polka dots) and used red spray ink....






I then continued to spray with lime green and then some orange...








I decided it was now time to get out the black markers, pens and india ink and start creating some detail work...






I then started coloring the poinsettias in with red and green india ink...





Then, I added some words and some white highlights...
Original artwork by Anne Corazza




I also worked on the other two large tags/bookmarks using the same technique...but they all came out very different...
Original artwork by Anne Corazza

Original artwork by Anne Corazza




And here is how I did one of the mini (4" x 4") canvases...I did not finish the others...





Original artwork by Anne Corazza

Original artwork by Anne Corazza

No comments:

Post a Comment