Sunday, September 30, 2012

San Diego Brave Girls - Week 4

I missed last week...so it was nice to be back.  
Love these Brave Girls! :-)

Cynthia is missing as she is out of town.  :-(
Week 3 and 4 has been all about learning how to create 
mantras and positive, loving messages and 
then expressing them through art! 



Gaye was working on a word art canvas


Original Artwork by Gaye Larson

                   Kat was also starting a new word art canvas



Kathren worked on a bunch of word art canvases!  She was working on this real big one....
...and she whipped out three more for her 
three children!  Amazing!!!!
Original Artwork by Kathren Darmody
Original Artwork by Kathren Darmody
Original Artwork by Kathren Darmody


Alicia was antiquing her week 1 - funky flower canvas today.  
Isn't this awesome!?!
She was also working on her cute cell phone cases.

Original Artwork by Alicia Gelaro

Alma brought her word art canvas she did last week at home 
with her mother-in-law.
Original Artwork by Alma Buehlmaier
  
Cyndi was working to put words on this awesome 
background she created last week.


And she was also working on her week 1 Funky Flower Canvas
Original Artwork by Cyndi Ager


And, finally, I was creating a funky flower canvas 
to put in my Brave Girl Art School Journal
Original Artwork by Anne Corazza

I used a doilie to create texture with the table, acrylic paint and hand doodled the flowers

Original Artwork by Anne Corazza

I still need to add my message! :-)  
I will post it again when I finish.  LOL!!  I have soooooo many half finished projects!  


No comments:

Post a Comment