Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Art Journal Play

The last few weeks I have been experimenting in a small new art journal.  I am trying to get familiar with all of my various coloring devices.  I have accumulated so many through the years and I am not really sure what is used for what at this point.
This was just a quick doodle page.
I used my Faber Castell Big Brush Markers and a gold metallic marker for this page


I decided to make a journal page with a description of the qualities of each type of pen/pencil.  On the left I used my Spica Glitter Pens.  On the right I used my Stampin' Up Metalic Art Pencils.

These two pages are for all my Sakura Gel Pens.
 It seems the Gelly Roll Pens work really great on black.
The Stardust pens seem to look better on white paper, not so much on black.  

No comments:

Post a Comment