Thursday, June 14, 2012

June Doodle Girls

Got together with my 'Doodle Girls' today.  :-)   Forgot to take pictures of the girls and their work when they were here. :-(   But, here is what I was working on..... 


I wish I had taken photos of the various steps when working on this piece....which is still in progress.  You see, this journal page started because I was cleaning off a brush I had that had a bunch of left over black paint.  That is where the big black squiggly lines came from.  Then, I was playing with my new Dylusions Ink Sprays.  LOVE THEM!  Then I used stencils to create the flowers.  The next step was to start doodling with my white and black doodle pend.  It does not feel complete yet...so we will see if I get a chance to finish it.  I will post another photo here if I add more to it.

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty page! Some of my best pages started out as pages that I used to clean my brushes off - I call em happy accidents!

    ReplyDelete