Monday, February 13, 2012

WOW!!! 21 so far!

I am really EXCITED! :-)

I decided to host my VERY FIRST ATC trade. (Artist Trading Card) There are sooooo many talented artists that I met from the free Strathmore class online that I thought it would be a great group to trade with and easy to do because the group is already all set up on line.

So, I posted a new discussion on 2/12 with the group ...and already today on 2/13....

THERE ARE 21 OF US SIGNED UP!!!

The deadline for me to receive all cards is Febuary 29th. They are to send me 6 and I will send them 6 back from various artists.

So fun! I will post pictures here with updates as the cards start floating in.

1 comment:

  1. HI Anne,
    My cards should be winging their way to you! Thanks so much for doing this swap. It'll be fun to see everyone's. Mine are also all cut from week one class, and I made a birthday card for my hubby out of another piece of the fun art.
    Best,
    Jan Hodgman

    ReplyDelete