Saturday, January 21, 2012

Meet my long-time art friend LORI

Here is Lori and I in 2006 at a Halloween party. FUN.

Lori Mitchell and I have been friends for a very long time. I am actually not sure when we actually met, but it was quite a long time ago. She is a bundle of energy, non-stop go getter, doer...like me. A recent newlywed {I am so very happy for her :-)} and one of the nicest of people! I have ALWAYS admired her for her artwork.

She is a PROFESSIONAL artist, illustrator and teacher.

She is also a part of 'The Doodle Girls' Group. You can go here to see a sampling of her artwork.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Anne,
    I haven't seen these pictures for a little while. That was so much fun.
    I have always admired your stamping and creativity. I'm looking forward to our next creative adventure!

    ReplyDelete