Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Meet my new art friend CYNTHIA






So, let me tell you a little bit about my new friend, Cynthia Ellis. I met Cynthia at the same time I met Kat on 11/12/11 at Gee Gee's Stamp Store. They were already friends and I remember them distinctly because they were the last ones to arrive and they were giggling and
said something like you have not started the fun with out us, have you? Their energy was contagious and they sat across from me, so we had a good time in class together.




Cynthia is also a part of 'The Doodle Girls' Group I started to take Traci Bautista's online class together. Although, I have never met her grandchilden, it sounds like she is an amazing Grandma and loves to do art with them. So cool! She has a very generous, warm spirit and I really enjoy being around her and laughing together. Not to mention she is a wonderful artist and I enjoy learning from her. She is always so generously sharing her supplies and helping me choose colors or giving me tips.

So I wanted to show off some photos of her amazing art work that she brought to our group this week. Aren't they just amazing? So beautiful and talented!

No comments:

Post a Comment