Sunday, October 14, 2012

San Diego Brave Girls - Week 6

Another Great Day with my Brave Girls

We are still all playing catch up.  We had a two week break from new class material.  But, there will be more new material released on Tuesday...

Alicia and Alma, 10/14/12


Kat was very productive today!  She finished up all three of her sign canvases!
Kat, 10/4/12

Original Artwork by Kat Baker.
WOW!  She totally revamped this one!  Check out last weeks post to see how much she change it! 

Original Artwork by Kat Baker.  I love it!

Original Artwork by Kat Baker.  Beautiful!


I am so envious....I want to do some canvas signs!  :-(  I just have not had time yet.  This week I had to work on my Halloween ATCs that are due this Wednesday in another one of my groups.  So, not even related to this class.
Anne 10/14/12

Alma was also working on her Halloween ATCs.  Isn't it sooooo cute!  :-)
Alma 10/14/12

Kathren 10/14/12



Kathren was also working on another canvas sign. Cute!  
Orignal Artwork by Kathren Darmody

I won't be meeting with Brave Girls for several weeks.  
They will be missed!  xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment