Monday, September 3, 2012

Time to get my BIG GIRL panties on!

BRAVE GIRL ART SCHOOL starts tomorrow!

I am sooooooooo excited!  And ...a bit scared and overwhelmed!  What did I get myself into? I feel like it is my first day back in elementary school....excited and nervous all at once...

It seemed like a good idea at the time.....?

It is a 6-week online class and the really COOL thing is that 10 of us are getting together here locally to work on our projects together.

1.  The overwhelming part is that the supply list is like 10 pages long!
2.  The other overwhelming part is that it looks like you need to shut down your entire life to do all the homework and get all the projects done.  How am I ever going to find time to do this?
3.  The SCARY part is I am doing this with a bunch of women that are AMAZING artists and I am just a beginner.

I guess it is time to get my BIG GIRL panties on....

I guess that is why they call this BRAVE GIRL ART SCHOOL! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment