Thursday, September 6, 2012

September Strictly ATCs group!

I finally made it back to my Strictly ATCs group tonight!  It was really great to see everyone again.  This is only my third time to this group.  They meet monthly and I hope to make it back more regularly now.

Here is just one of the ATCs from last month's trade that I missed.  
The theme was tractors.  Just had to share this one....soooooooo cute!
Original artwork by Helene Laverdiere

The theme of our trade this month was OWLS.  Here are all the great pieces of artwork.
Original artwork by Maura Simas

Original artwork by Bonnie Tincup

Original artwork by Helene Laverdiere 

Original artwork by Arlene Christopher

Original artwork by Diane Niles 

Original artwork by Judith Carlstrom

Meet my friends Helene and Bonnie ... they are addicted to ATCs and inchies...:-)
Helene and Bonnie, Sept 6, 2012


Inchies by Bonnie Tincup
Inchies by Helene Laverdiere

Helene and Bonnie also showed us these cool house panels 
they received from a trade they did with another group.






Then, Diane Niles lead us in our make-n-take project.  A very cool way to make 
ATC card holders and a cover.  She even brought us all a copy of the instructions. Thanks, Diane!
Meet my new friend Diane Niles, September 6, 2012

Now, for next month, I need to make 10 ATCs (2.5" x 3.5") with the theme of "Koi".

No comments:

Post a Comment