Sunday, September 16, 2012

San Diego Brave Girls - Week Two

So much FUN!  I got together with my Brave Girl Crew today.  We are on week 2 of our online class called Brave Girl Art School.  It is not too late if you want to sign up.  We are finishing up our Funky Flower Canvases from week one and then starting our projects for week 2.  Here are some of my amazing girlfriends and their beautiful art work projects!  
Kathren Darmody 9/16/12

Here is a close up of Kathren Darmody's original work!  Amazing!

Gaye Larson 9/16/12
Here is a close up of Gaye Larson's original work!  So Precious!
Kat Baker's original work! Awesome! Before she antiqued it. :-)


...and here it is after doing the 'antiquing' technique.  So cool!

My friend, Alma...she is still working on her canvas.  Can't wait to get a final photo of it!

My friends Kathren and Alicia working on their week 2 assignments. Truth cards.
Kat & I and my half way finished canvas.  9/16/12.
Gaye working on her mini funky flower canvases.  Service assignment week 2.
Cyndi working on her week one funky flower canvas.

Kathren working on her week 2 assignments.  Truth cards and service assignment mini canvases.
Here is a close up of Kathren Darmody's mini canvas.  I love this one!  

Here is a close up example of a truth card done by Kathren Darmody.
...and finally another by the very talented Kathren Darmody!  

Overall, it was such a wondeful day of girl bonding, laughter and creativity!  I love these ladies!  Thank you Kat for introducing me to the book club and these ladies.  Kathren, thank you for organizing this group.  And to all my San Diego Brave Girls....you all MAKE ME BLOOM!  :-)  xoxo

3 comments:

  1. You got some great pics. Reminds me of how much fun we have with our Brave Girls. Nice article.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have missed you, Elena, being there...it has been a blast! And thanks, Kat. I LOVE OUR BRAVE GIRLS GROUP!!! Thanks so much for telling me about Creating outside the Book Club, Kat! And thanks, Elena for starting the group! xoxoxo LOVE MY ARTSY GALS! :-)

    ReplyDelete