Friday, May 18, 2012

Art Uncorked!

Well tonight I went with some friends to an Art Uncorked event.  It is a new company in town.  They offer acrylic paint on canvas classes at various coffee shops and restaurants around town.  Hence the title...Art Uncorked...wine(uncorked), food, art and fun with friends.  Basically, everyone in the class creates the same piece of art step by step with direction by a teacher.  It is open to anyone whether you have any experience or none.


Here are my dear friends Lori and Patty.  The teacher is in the background.  
We are just getting started.
 

Here is mine so far...


 We are about half way done now... hoy...this is not my forte

Here is Patty.  She is super focused.  ...and she says she is not an artist!  She did awesome!

And here is my final.  I still need to do some detail work when I get home.  Not crazy about mine, but it was really a fun activity with friends.


Here is the whole gang.  Hmmmm, all our paintings seem to look quite similar?  LOL.

1 comment:

  1. looks like fun! I wish we had someone do something like this where I lived.

    ReplyDelete