Thursday, March 1, 2012

Strictly ATCs Club

Tonight I went to a FREE ATC Club at Stamping Details Stamp Store. It has been a really long time since I have been to this store and it is one of my very favorite to take classes at. It was nice to be back. The club I joined tonight is called "Strictly ATCs". They meet the first Thursday of every month from 6-8pm.

First the group traded ATCs. The theme for tonight's ATC trade was 'Beneath the Sea'.

Here is mine..."bubbles happen". I used the masking technique along with some background techniques I learned from Traci Bautista's class in January. The stamp images by Our Craft Lounge were colored in with copic markers.

and this amazing ATC was done by Helene Laverdiere...

This very creative 'shrinky dink' sea horse ATC is by Joyce Thatcher...

This beautiful mermaid ATC is by Bonnie Tincup...

This amazing zentangle was created by Maura Simas...


Then, we all learned a new technique using used dryer sheets lead by Bonnie. Here is my attempt. It makes a wonderful cloth like texture when you are finished. Here is the technique online. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAzfyeC0oRs

And here is the gang...

From left to right: Maura, Joyce, Helene, Anne(me), Bonnie

2 comments:

  1. Hey there Anne! Just wanted to let you know that I received your card from the Strathmore group! Thanks so much! Love your card and all the detailed info on the back. So easy to read! :) Hugs, Stephani

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!! :-) I LOVED YOUR CARDS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete