Sunday, March 4, 2012

Creating Outside the Book Crop Day - Getting ATCs in the mail!

The new group I joined last month at Cool Scrapbook Stuff Store in Poway (Creating Outside the Book) had its quarterly crop day today. We met from 11am - 5pm. It was my first time at a crop. It was a lot of fun. Basically, a crop is when everyone brings art projects and we all eat, laugh and work on our projects together.

I brought the ATCs from the one I am hosting so I could get them divided and back in the mail. Basically, everyone sent me 6 and I had to divide them all up so that each person gets 6 different cards from 6 different artists sent back to them.

First, I mounted my info on the back of my cards with Traci Bautista's Collage Pauge. Then, I signed each one.

Then, I laid all of the art out keeping them with their own self addressed stamped envelopes.

Here are some more. Now this is the tricky part. I need to make sure no one gets any of their own art back or duplicates from others. Thank goodness Kat and Cynthia were here to help.

Phew! That was a lot of work. Yay! Happy to announce they are all ready to go in the mail tomorrow! What a fun adventure that was. I hope everyone likes the cards that they receive.

2 comments:

  1. I loved the cards I received back from you, Thanks so much for organizing the swap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! Thanks Angie for participating. Loved your art, too! :-)

    ReplyDelete