Friday, November 11, 2011

Welcome to Anne's Art Journal (Blog)!

So, today this Art Blog is officially born. Welcome to Anne's Art Journal/Blog! I have decided that I really want to start keeping a document of all my ART ADVENTURES! Basically, a journal or scrapbook of the art portion of my life. I would also like to have a place to share resources with my art friends. But, I don't know if and when I will ever feel comfortable giving anyone this blog address. For now, I am happy just keeping it as my private journal of sorts, and then just see how it unfolds.

After writing my VERY LONG, first post a few days ago about my art story. Today, I can say, this story starts a new beginning! It starts with me now believing that I AM an ARTIST and I always have been!!! And this blog will give me the opportunity to document my journey on the way to believing that I am not only an artist but I am becoming an AMAZING artist.

I have been reflecting on this part of my life a lot lately and I really want to start acknowledging the "little artist" in me in a more nurturing, loving way. So, it is today, that I sit here, and acknowledge that I AM AN "ARTIST"! That EVERYONE is an artist! Whether you can sit down and draw OR NOT! Whether you can sing or play a musical instrument OR NOT! We all have creativity buried deep in our souls. It is only waiting for us to wake up and realize we need to let it out. The only tricky part is finding out what kind of artist you are.

We are ALL ARTISTS. We only need to BELIEVE we are; and then we are!

No comments:

Post a Comment