Tuesday, January 10, 2012

ATCs via MAIL

I signed up for my VERY FIRST EVER .... MAIL art trade today!!! I am soooooo excited! Yipppeeee! It is for students of the Strathmore/Doodles Unleashed class.

I have traded ATCs back in my Stampin' Up days. We used to do hundreds and hundreds at a time. But, those were traded in person at events, with mainly Stampin' Up! stamped images. It has probably been about 8 years since I have done any ATC trading.

BUT, this is going to be new for me because it is done via mail and this particular trade will be with some AMAZING artists!!! It is being hosted by Annie Melion, a student from the Doodles Unleashed online workshop.

So, I have to take one of my Doodles Unleashed projects and cut it into 2.5" x 3.5" pieces. We are to send 6 original pieces and receive 6 back by different artists.

For those of you who do not already know. ATCs stands for Art Trading Cards. Artists all over the world are trading their art with other artists. The only true requirement for an ATCs is that it ALWAYS be 2.5" x 3.5" in size. Basically a mini sampling of your art. It can be done with any and all materials.

I hope to host one of my own of these some day. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment